Kai Seki Magoroku Chef’s Knife 210mm 3 Layers 1000CL
Stainless clad composite 3 Layers / High carbon stainless steel
Originally designed for separating meat (carcass), they have thin and long blades for meat cutting. 210 Gyutos are an excellent choice for daily use.
There are various sizes besides this. From 180mm that are great for cutting vegetables and bread at home, to 400mm that are great for separating meet. Versatile knife.
Total length : 340mm (13.4″)
Blade length : 210mm (8.3″)
Blade width : 43mm (1.7″)
Blade thickness : 1.9mm (0.08″)
Net weight : About 150g
Material Blade : Stainless clad composite 3 Layers / High carbon stainless steel
Handle : Laminated reinforced wood White plywood with Bolster
Only 3 left in stock (can be backordered)
- Standard UK delivery: 2-8 working days – FREE for orders above £50 (£8.50 for orders below £50)
- Fast UK Delivery: 2-5 working days – flat fee £9.90
- Europe: 5-7 working days – flat fee £9.90
- Rest of the world: 5-12 working days – flat fee £16.90
FREE international delivery for all orders above £280 (tracked service). Our products are sent with an InPost or DPD courier service.
We understand that the waiting times can sometimes be tough, but we guarantee you – you will love your knife. Thank you for your patience.
- Credit/Debit card major issuers – FREE
- PayPal (please note that there is an extra 3.5% surcharge associated as PayPal’s commission fees are really high
- Bank Transfers: FREE
- Bitcoin / Dash / Ether - Yes, we are that cool :) You can pay in cryptocurrency apart from fiat :) Shall you want to make a payment in altcoin, contact us for details :)
We make every effort to post customer orders the day we get them because there’s nothing worse than waiting days for your favourite Japanese products to arrive.