Noren Japanese Door Curtain Quilting Panel – Geisha I
Give your home a Japanese feel with Noren curtain – quilting panel. Noren were traditionally used in shop doorways to keep out the sun and dust. They are also used in private homes as room dividers, curtains, door curtains or decorations.
This Noren panel has all edges of this panel unfinished – gives more room to play with fittings.
This fabric was created in Japan and features a printed design of a woman in a kimono with peony and sakura (cherry blossoms) over an indigo colored background. All of the designs have metallic gold colored accents.
- 19 inches x 44 inches (48.3cm x 111.8cm)
- Printed portion of the panel measures about 35.5 inches x 15 inches (90.2cm x 38cm)
- Light to Medium weight
- 100% Japanese cotton
Only 2 left in stock (can be backordered)
- Standard UK delivery: 2-8 working days – FREE for orders above £50 (£8.50 for orders below £50)
- Fast UK Delivery: 2-5 working days – flat fee £9.90
- Europe: 5-7 working days – flat fee £9.90
- Rest of the world: 5-12 working days – flat fee £16.90
FREE international delivery for all orders above £280 (tracked service). Our products are sent with an InPost or DPD courier service.
We understand that the waiting times can sometimes be tough, but we guarantee you – you will love your knife. Thank you for your patience.
- Credit/Debit card major issuers – FREE
- PayPal (please note that there is an extra 3.5% surcharge associated as PayPal’s commission fees are really high
- Bank Transfers: FREE
- Bitcoin / Dash / Ether - Yes, we are that cool :) You can pay in cryptocurrency apart from fiat :) Shall you want to make a payment in altcoin, contact us for details :)
We make every effort to post customer orders the day we get them because there’s nothing worse than waiting days for your favourite Japanese products to arrive.