Sakai Takayuki Ginsan Silver 3 Yasuki Sujihiki 270mm Ebony Handle
This is the knives where silver-3 steel is squeezed into steel and ebony wood as well as an octagonal handle. Forged by Mr.Suogo Yamatsuka. It is rust-resistant, using the same manufacturing processes as conventional Japanese knives. We recommended Japanese type knife, because which are high grade material and corrosion-resistant steel.
Sujihiki 270mm Slicer, TL 410mm, BW 36mm Weight 180g *approx
Blade: Yasuki Silver-3 steel Ginsan, corrosion-resistant steel, double edge
Handle: Ebony wood (octagon)
Bolster: Water Buffalo
Only 2 left in stock
- Standard UK delivery: 2-8 working days – FREE for orders above £50 (£8.50 for orders below £50)
- Fast UK Delivery: 2-5 working days – flat fee £9.90
- Europe: 5-7 working days – flat fee £9.90
- Rest of the world: 5-12 working days – flat fee £16.90
FREE international delivery for all orders above £280 (tracked service). Our products are sent with an InPost or DPD courier service.
We understand that the waiting times can sometimes be tough, but we guarantee you – you will love your knife. Thank you for your patience.
- Credit/Debit card major issuers – FREE
- PayPal (please note that there is an extra 3.5% surcharge associated as PayPal’s commission fees are really high
- Bank Transfers: FREE
- Bitcoin / Dash / Ether - Yes, we are that cool :) You can pay in cryptocurrency apart from fiat :) Shall you want to make a payment in altcoin, contact us for details :)
We make every effort to post customer orders the day we get them because there’s nothing worse than waiting days for your favourite Japanese products to arrive.