Seki Magoroku KAI Yanagiba Knife 240mm Japanese Knife
The Seki Magoroku KAI series captivates with its mirror-finished blade made of top-quality steel with a hardness of 58 HRC and the exquisitely polished edge that gives the series a high cutting performance. The traditional chestnut-shaped handle is made from Redwood. This hardwood naturally has high oil content and is therefore water-resistant. The polished polypropylene bracket adds harmony to the wood’s modern colour.
In stock. We ship within 48h.
- Standard UK delivery: 2-8 working days – FREE for orders above £50 (£8.50 for orders below £50)
- Fast UK Delivery: 2-5 working days – flat fee £9.90
- Europe: 5-7 working days – flat fee £9.90
- Rest of the world: 5-12 working days – flat fee £16.90
FREE international delivery for all orders above £280 (tracked service). Our products are sent with an InPost or DPD courier service.
We understand that the waiting times can sometimes be tough, but we guarantee you – you will love your knife. Thank you for your patience.
- Credit/Debit card major issuers – FREE
- PayPal (please note that there is an extra 3.5% surcharge associated as PayPal’s commission fees are really high
- Bank Transfers: FREE
- Bitcoin / Dash / Ether - Yes, we are that cool :) You can pay in cryptocurrency apart from fiat :) Shall you want to make a payment in altcoin, contact us for details :)
We make every effort to post customer orders the day we get them because there’s nothing worse than waiting days for your favourite Japanese products to arrive.