Shinji Fujishita Kurouchi Santoku 165mm Aogami #2
Shinji Fujishita Kurouchi Santoku are made in Echizen city are called Echizen Uchi(Forging) Hamono(Cutlery). The art of making Japanese kitchen knives has a history of about 700 years. Echizen Uchi Hamono is designated as “Traditional Crafts” by the Minister for Economy, Trade and Industry. These knives are forged by blacksmiths, those knives are harder to be chipped and the sharpness continues longer. Mr. Shinji Fujishita is a great master craftsman in Echizen city. He won “Medal with Yellow Ribbon” of the Japanese government as Great Craftsmen in the present world. A blacksmith in Echizen city says that his forging is incredible skills. Actually it is very difficult to forge blades to the shape that oneself expects.
Out of stock
- Standard UK delivery: 2-8 working days – FREE for orders above £50 (£8.50 for orders below £50)
- Fast UK Delivery: 2-5 working days – flat fee £9.90
- Europe: 5-7 working days – flat fee £9.90
- Rest of the world: 5-12 working days – flat fee £16.90
FREE international delivery for all orders above £280 (tracked service). Our products are sent with an InPost or DPD courier service.
We understand that the waiting times can sometimes be tough, but we guarantee you – you will love your knife. Thank you for your patience.
- Credit/Debit card major issuers – FREE
- PayPal (please note that there is an extra 3.5% surcharge associated as PayPal’s commission fees are really high
- Bank Transfers: FREE
- Bitcoin / Dash / Ether - Yes, we are that cool :) You can pay in cryptocurrency apart from fiat :) Shall you want to make a payment in altcoin, contact us for details :)
We make every effort to post customer orders the day we get them because there’s nothing worse than waiting days for your favourite Japanese products to arrive.