Yoshihiro have been producing knives in much the same way for over a century in Sakai Japan. Sakai knives are popular all around the world for their sharpness and usage sensation. The quality of steel, quenching and sharpening is what makes them. VG-10 is a popular stainless steel, favoured by Japanese knife makers for its sharpness and edge retention, commonly used for damascus blades. This particular steel is easy to care for and it is easy to sharpen. It also has an impressive Rockwell hardness of HRC 60. Our VG-10 Hammered Damascus Petty 150mm is forged with 46 layers of steel in the Damascus tradition with a VG-10 Core. This beautiful Petty 150mm is complimented with a traditional Japanese style handcrafted Octagonal Magnolia handle. You certainly will not be disappointed with this purchase.
Yoshihiro Yamawaki 46 layer Damascus Petty 150mm VG-10
Yoshihiro Yamawaki Petty is forged and hammered with 46 Layer in the Damascus tradition with VG10 steel. Each knife from Yoshihiro is handcrafted by master artisans creating a true masterpieces. The blade of this beautiful Petty is razor sharp out of box. The hammered texture of the blade eliminates friction and keeps food from sticking to the blade.
Hurry! Only 1 left.
- Standard UK delivery: 2-8 working days – FREE for orders above £50 (£8.50 for orders below £50)
- Fast UK Delivery: 2-5 working days – flat fee £9.90
- Europe: 5-7 working days – flat fee £9.90
- Rest of the world: 5-12 working days – flat fee £16.90
FREE international delivery for all orders above £280 (tracked service). Our products are sent with an InPost or DPD courier service.
We understand that the waiting times can sometimes be tough, but we guarantee you – you will love your knife. Thank you for your patience.
- Credit/Debit card major issuers – FREE
- PayPal (please note that there is an extra 3.5% surcharge associated as PayPal’s commission fees are really high
- Bank Transfers: FREE
- Bitcoin / Dash / Ether - Yes, we are that cool :) You can pay in cryptocurrency apart from fiat :) Shall you want to make a payment in altcoin, contact us for details :)
We make every effort to post customer orders the day we get them because there’s nothing worse than waiting days for your favourite Japanese products to arrive.