Yoshihiro have been producing knives in much the same way for over a century in Sakai Japan. Sakai knives are popular all around the world for their sharpness and usage sensation. The quality of steel, quenching and sharpening is making Yoshihiro one of the best Knife brands around. With a hardness on the Rockwell scale of 62-63, the inner core of Blue Steel #2 is prized for its high edge retention. Blue carbon steel #2, which is created by mixing chromium and tungsten with white carbon steel, has a longer edge retention than white carbon steel #2. This excellent nakiri 165mm from Yoshihiro will be ideal for both intermediate and advanced users.
Yoshihiro Yamawaki Kurouchi Nakiri 165mm Blue Steel
Nakiris are double bevel knives characterized by their flat profiles and squared off tips and designed specifically for working with vegetables.Each knife from Yoshihiro is handcrafted by master artisans creating a true masterpieces. The blade of this beautiful nakiri is made from Blue Steel #2 and is razor sharp out of box. Comes with beautiful octagonal handle made from shitan/rosewood. This knife is clearly the distillation of a great deal of tradition, experience, and skill.
Only 1 left in stock
- Standard UK delivery: 2-8 working days – FREE for orders above £50 (£8.50 for orders below £50)
- Fast UK Delivery: 2-5 working days – flat fee £9.90
- Europe: 5-7 working days – flat fee £9.90
- Rest of the world: 5-12 working days – flat fee £16.90
FREE international delivery for all orders above £280 (tracked service). Our products are sent with an InPost or DPD courier service.
We understand that the waiting times can sometimes be tough, but we guarantee you – you will love your knife. Thank you for your patience.
- Credit/Debit card major issuers – FREE
- PayPal (please note that there is an extra 3.5% surcharge associated as PayPal’s commission fees are really high
- Bank Transfers: FREE
- Bitcoin / Dash / Ether - Yes, we are that cool :) You can pay in cryptocurrency apart from fiat :) Shall you want to make a payment in altcoin, contact us for details :)
We make every effort to post customer orders the day we get them because there’s nothing worse than waiting days for your favourite Japanese products to arrive.